Our Financial Sector client require an experienced Cloud UX Lead to join a newly formed team.
The initiative is to establish a new end-to-end production capability leveraging Cloud technology, delivering stream-lined processes, centralised production, a new data platform, globally standardised calculation engines, and significantly enhancing analytical capability to drive strategic decision making.
The project will deliver a fully aligned and integrated forecasting capability as part of the target state operating model for Finance. The initiative will develop new python-based models to forecast a range of business Balance Sheet and P&L line items.
The successful candidate will translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience. Working with the Solution Architect, Product Owner and other engineers to facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for the model execution platform. They will need to take an objective approach to designing specifically around user needs and validate design ideas via user testing.
They will engage in the following activities - Build/Code/Front-End engineering and execution on our clients Cloud Framework.
Key Skills and Experience
- A strong understanding of UX Design and capable of designing low to high fidelity interfaces
- Extensive graphic design skills to quickly create wireframes and/or prototypes
- Good knowledge of GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Design Principles, Concepts, Graphic Design and Usability
- Experience building and maintaining API's with RESTful web services
- Knowledge of Python/ Java is an advantage
- Risk platform experience is advantageous
- Experience within the Financial Sector desirable