Cloud Test Engineer - Remote
A Cloud Test Engineer is required by prestigious organisation to work on a remote basis.
As the Cloud Test Engineer, you will be to acting as a test engineer for the companies project work and their core cloud platform. You will be implementing automated testing of cloud native infrastructure and systems, testing and examining code written by others and analysing results. Implementing DevOps processes / tooling, identifying technical problems and instigating fixes and assisting on the design of cloud infrastructure and responses to bids.
What's in it for the Cloud Test Engineer?
- An excellent Salary
- Remote working
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Cloud Test Engineer:
- Eligible for or hold SC clearance
- Experienced in software testing and testing methodologies
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with AWS in a professional environment
- A cloud related certification (ideally AWS Solutions Architect Associate or higher)
- Knowledge of multiple modern programming languages (Python, Java, Go, etc)
- Infrastructure as code experience, using tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
Desirable Skills for the Cloud Test Engineer:
- AWS Certification
- Experience of containerisation and microservices
- Experience of software, systems or data design
- Experience of other cloud platforms (Azure, GCP)
- Experience in creating infrastructure using DevOps processes / tooling (CI/CD, pipelines etc)
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Cloud Test Engineer and want to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.