Cloud Technical Consultant
Runcorn - Competitive salary, along with Car allowance, Company Bonus, Pension, Flexible-working options
I've partnered up with an established IT & Cloud Manged Service Provider who have tripled in revenue growth over the last 3 years, and as a result, are continuing with their expansion and are looking to add a Cloud Technical Consultant to join their experienced team.
What will you be doing?
Your main aim as a Cloud Technical Consultant is to carry out project activities delivering customers solutions, especially solutions in relation to O365 and Azure. As a Technical Consultant you would implement new infrastructure and participate in various pre-sales activities, right the way through to preparing post consultancy project handover to their Customer and the Support Team.
What skills will you need to have to hit the ground running?
- Extensive Office 365 experience, including Intune, Autopilot, SharePoint & Teams
- Demonstrable experience of working on migration projects
- Technically savvy, but also possess strong communication skills and are confident working in a customer-facing role
- Azure AD and Active Directory
- Experience with a scripting language (PowerShell etc)
- It is desired for the individual to have attained and/or be working towards gaining professional certifications i.e. AZ:303 or AZ:304. Experienced candidates without certifications will still be considered
- Experience working within a IT Managed Services Provider would be desired, but not essential
If you feel you have the pre-requisite skills, please click 'apply' in the first instance.
Technical Consultant, Cloud Consultant, Infrastructure Consultant, IT Consultant, Azure, O365, Migrations, PowerShell Azure AD, Intune, Autopilot, SharePoint, Teams, MSP