Cloud Security Engineer (GCP)
London (remote until further notice)
Our client is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Key Experience/Skills Required:
- Proficiency in Security for Cloud
- Proficiency in Vulnerability Management
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Understanding of Secrets Management, Privileged Access Management, Identity Management on Cloud.
- Experience and in depth knowledge of AWS is required as well as, other cloud platforms (GCP, Azure and Ali Cloud).
- Experience and knowledge of securing Kubernetes, container and serverless technologies on AWS
- Ability to produce hardened configuration standards for cloud services
- Threat modelling experience
- Experience with IaC scripting languages is required - Terraform, Cloud formation etc.
- Devops and Data Security experience
- Solution Architecture knowledge