Cloud Security Engineer (Azure)
Location: Remote then London
Rate - £410 - £510
Duration 6 months
My client are a leading technology consultancy who are on the look out for experienced Cloud Security engineers to work for one of their key customers based in London. The project will focus on testing and implementing cloud security protocols for the customer, using a variety of technologies and skills.
At a minimum you must have:
- Have good hands on Engineer level knowledge of at least 1 cloud provider (2 preferred )
- Cloud DevOps using Terraform experience - (To test IaC scanning capabilities in IDE, Pipelines and deploy resources in the cloud accounts)
- Intermediate python programming experience - to decode existing rulesets and test any python controls integration with the tools.
- Minimal understanding of cloud security concepts.
- Experience in a formal project delivery environment.
- Good communication skills.
Other bonus skills and experience include:
- Cloud Services security engineering experience: GCP/AWS/Azure/AliCloud or equivalent experience
- Proper understand of cloud components and differences from on-prem environment
- +2 Years of experience in the cybersecurity industry, knowledge of security engineering based on the organisational security issues
- Composition of detective, preventative and corrective controls from engineering perspective
- Experience with engineering consulting for cloud-migrated projects, micro-services architectures and public-facing applications
- Proven experience of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, , engineering threats and requirement, vulnerabilities management, including incident response methodologies
- Ability to provide direction and hands-on experience of security use cases and requirements
- Ability to produce hardened configuration standards for cloud services
If this is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will be inside IR35! The role will be remote for now but there will be some expected travel to the client site in London when restrictions ease!