Role: Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Remote - Edinburgh - Glasgow
Start Date: ASAP
** Candidates must operate via an approved umbrella company**
Running on AWS and based on the supported platform build the client requires a strong candidate with cloud experience to work as part of their team to maintain operate and enhance the cloud infrastructure. This role is for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect to support the client's deployment of their cloud platform through defining deployment patterns and approaches across infrastructure and application components. Focus will be on developing out the AWS platform, but this could lead to a multi cloud delivery in the future.
We have a strong client relationship and recently were awarded Management Consulting Association Award for Best Change and Transformation project in Public Sector.
- 2 years' experience in designing cloud deployment patterns for both applications and infrastructure
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code and devops practices
- Knowledge of AWS services (IAM, VPC, Transit Gateway, CodeDeploy etc)
- Knowledge of deployment technology (Jenkins, Terraform, Git)
- Understanding of the AWS Well Architectured review framework.
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of multi cloud deployment knowledge of other cloud platforms (Azure, GCP)