Cloud Engineer- Powershell, Azure
Havant, Hampshire (remote until further notice)
3 months +
Up to £470 per day
Our client are a leading generator of renewable electricity in the UK and Ireland and one of the largest electricity network companies in the UK. They develop, own and operate low carbon infrastructure to support the zero-carbon transition. This includes onshore and offshore wind, hydro power, electricity transmission and distribution grids, efficient gas and energy from waste, alongside providing energy products and services for businesses.
Azure Engineer for automation of end to end Infrastructure as Code deployments. This role would suite a career scripting / automation engineer who has many years' service improvement automation experience and specialises in Azure.
* Extensive, complex Powershell scripting
* Extensive Terraform experience with detailed knowledge of the AzureRM provider
* GIT repositories / GIT management
* Azure Automation / DSC / Functions
* Experience of PaaS components (API Management Gateway / App Gateway / Azure Firewall / CosmosDB / SQLDB / SQLMI, etc.)
* Packaging / automated application installation / silent installation
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.