Rate = £350 - £370
Location = Remote then Knutsford
My client are a leading technology consultancy who are actively seeking a number of experienced Cloud engineers to work on one of their key projects. The role will be working with one of their longstanding customers who operate within the Banking sector.
As a Cloud Engineer you will…
- Work in tandem with our Design team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the project
- Document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Provide guidance, to development teams to build cloud competencies
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Develop and implement technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS
What do we want from you?
- Experience using and operating in Azure or AWS or similar.
- Scripting - python/shell/powershell
- VMware SaaS/Containers (Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift/AKS/EKS)
- Any pipeline experience
- Sound knowledge of CI/CD and Cloud concepts.
- Experience of delivering secure solutions in all the above technologies
If this is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will be Umbrella or PAYE only! The role will also be based remote until restrictions ease - then it will be Knutsford based.