Cloud and Infrastructure Architect (Azure / AWS)
IR35 Status: Engagement via Umbrella only
A Cloud and Infrastructure Architect required to join a client in the energy sector based in Havant (Hampshire), initially working remotely on a 3-month contract with the view to extend.
You will be working with a wide range of cloud and infrastructure technology.
To succeed in this role, you need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Extensive hands-on design and implementation experience
- Exposure to a wide range of infrastructure technology such as:
i. Provision of infrastructure for business applications
ii. Digital solutions
iii. Cloud delivery - Microsoft Azure infrastructure and costing
iv. Cloud delivery - AWS infrastructure and costing
v. Application Delivery - Citrix XenApp, MS App-V.
vi. Network design
i. Servers and storage
ii. Virtualisation - Hyper-V and VMware
iii. Provision of infrastructure for databases - SQL and Oracle
- Experience of working in processing environments, with exposure to diverse technologies.
- Experience of Project solution architecture
- Good interpersonal, technical, and analytical skills.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.