1 year contract
Based in Leeds
Day rate up to £133.20 per day through Umbrella
Clinical Administration Tasks - (includes CTMS build and tracking, v-TMF build & upload)
* Under general supervision, accountable for the timely tracking of study essential documents and ensuring completeness of the Trial Master File for assigned clinical studies according to appropriate regulations, departmental guidelines, and work instructions.
* Creation/distribution of regulatory binders & the wet-ink signed documents binder
* Assist study staff and investigators to quickly and effectively resolve issues relating to Study Files (Trial Master File and Investigator Site File). Respond to problems and assists in implementing corrective and preventive actions.
* Assist in providing internal communication of important clinical data and events.
* Support ongoing use of CTMS by maintaining and tracking relevant activities.
* Provide safety documentation to other functional groups in support of safety committee meetings as requested (supporting role).
Other Administrative Tasks
* May be asked to provide support for study supplies creation, ordering and distribution to the sites e.g. print protocols, burn DVDs
* May be asked to assist with Device tracking and ordering if required and if applicable.
* Assistance with logistics for Investigator meetings/expert panel meetings
* Assistance with distribution of newsletter (create mailing list from CTMS and routing for internal approval)
* Participates in process improvement activities related to CTMS/v-TMF within the department.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
* Previous clinical research experience a plus.
* Requires previous administrative support experience or equivalent for at least 1 year.
* Clinical/medical background a plus.
* Requires experience and knowledge working with computer systems (Microsoft office - Excel, Word and Power Point).
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.