Client Services Lead - Hands-On Technical Essential - Opportunity to grow a division and service offering
London, Zone 1
£55,000 pa to £65,000 pa + Excellent Company Benefits
Windows Operations, Windows Servers, Linux, CentOS, Active Directory Services, G-Suite, AWS, Windows Servers, AD Domain Controller, Implementation, VM Ware, Backup Facilities
Technical Skills:- With the opportunity to grow a division and service offeringAlthough this role will grow to a fully functional hands-off role over time, as this is an evolving role in a growing company, you will require solid hands-on expertise going in especially around the technical skills required below:
Your Technical experience will need to include:
- Active Directory Services, Domain Controllers Administration, Group Policy
- Google Suite / G-Suite
- Cloud Technology, AWS, MS Office 365
- Virtualisation, VMWare
- Windows / Linux, CentOS, UNIX
- Various Operating Systems
- Installing IT hardware and software
- Backup Facilities, DR and BC
- Co-ordination with technical aspects of desk relocations, electrical testing
- Initiate disaster recovery testing and physical security systems
- Microsoft qualifications, MTA, MCSA and/or CCNA will be highly desirable
- Maintain and administer the office IT systems and equipment, printers, scanners etc
- Knowledge of Network Switches routers etc will be advantageous
Requirements: - This role will requires you to be a "Visionary" This Company have a proven success in the Professional Services space and are looking to expand their MSP service offering. at first focusing on 1 specific client but with additional on boarding of new clients scoped for the next 12 months it is expected that as the successful applicant you will grow to lead the MSP service offering and build a substantial team around you. You will need to be an energetic and motivated Head of IT / Technical Lead/ IT Systems Manager who has experience preferably of working within the MSP space. You will have that pioneering spark and want to build and own the service offering. Naturally your stake and salary will increase as the offering grows
As a rounded individual you will clearly define the Technical IT strategy, drive service delivery strategy, departmental processes and policies. Perform requirements gathering, working with stakeholders to scope IT projects. Work closely with the senior management team to overcome business challenges with the use of technology.
Role Profile:- Your key areas of expertise and responsibilities include:
- Maintain an awareness of the changes in the technology sector, identifying and introducing new technologies which will benefit the organisation through increased efficiency's and an improved customer experience.
- Support business processes and audits linked to GDPR
- Clearly define the IT strategy for the next 1-3 years
- Drive service delivery strategy, departmental processes and policies.
- Perform requirements gathering, working with stakeholders to scope IT projects.
- Work closely with the senior management team to overcome business challenges with the use of technology.
- Manage supplier relationships and liaise with them to find the best fit for business.
- Recruit and onboard IT Specialists
- Advise, Guide, Train & Mentor Junior IT Administrators in the department.
- Conduct regular review of systems, procedures and controls.
Engaging this role, you will be required to Lead, Manage Develop and Deliver a variety of technical and functional projects, creating & enforcing policies and processes, with time build and mentor the Infrastructure Team, bonding with 3rd Parties, being the escalation point for all IT related queries across the company.
Please Note: Entering this role it is as first a hands on technical and leadership post. You will need to use your technical experience to take control of the existing infrastructure systems coexisting with 3rd party suppliers supporting the delivery of agreed SLA's.
Overtime, you will take on more responsibilities building and taking ownership of the MSP offering and methodically growing into a hands-off Head of Managed Services requiring you to recruit and bring in your own staff as the service expands.
It is expected that this position will be on site at first but with time further homeworking will be an option as the service is established
Take this opportunity to rise above your peers and secure a role to elevate your IT career.