Cisco Network Engineer - Security - WFH - Ideally CCNP Level
Are you a Cisco Network Engineer with Pre-Sales Capability, or do you have aspirations to access the Cisco Pre-Sales arena?
Role for a Cisco Engineer Security Solutions with the role incorporating Pre-Sales work to the Banking, Finance, eCommerce and B2C / B2B, Public & Educations Sectors.
£50,000pa to £60,000pa + £5K to £6K pa Car Allowance + 20% to 30% Base Salary Bonus/OTE + Excellent Benefits Package
WFH (pre-Covid and will be post Covid) - Preference for applicants based in the Home Counties or South UK.
Serious consideration will be given to candidates with any skills and expertise around Cisco Tools such as:
Revered privately owned Cisco Premier Partner and services provider are seeking a Network Engineer with Pre-Sales - capability to offer Security & Cisco Cloud biased, Pre-Sales Consultancy with an excellent service ethic and customer focus.
You will need some Pre-Sales experience or have aspirations to access the Pre-Sales environment and form an integral part of a Technical Pre-Sales Team with Cisco and Cisco Security solutions your ideal platform. You will be proactive and tenacious providing Technical Qualification to clients, as well as providing BoM's and Bid Support for Cisco Security Solutions Design & Implementation to an expanding client base.
Your remit will also involve the delivery of customer solutions providing Technical Consultancy to Channel Partners, End-User's and key stakeholders with market products and services. Using your consultative DNA, you will position yourself to deliver compelling, technical and commercially sound LAN/WAN solutions to meet business requirements.
Your main duties will require you to:
- Qualify and discover customer requirements that align to the solutions and services we offer
- Provide a high-level design that meets customer requirements and budgets including:-
- Bill of Materials
- Scope of works
- Technical proposals including diagrams and business outcome justifications
- Tender Responses
- Present solutions to customers ensuring it is understood how it meets with their requirements
- Be the first point of contact for technical queries for the opportunities assigned to you providing explanations, demonstrations and engaging vendor resources where required ensure the solution is positioned accurately
- Handover with the Project Management Office (PMO) for closed won opportunities that require professional services and/or project management services
- Manage workload with your team members
- Prioritise work to ensure expectations are met or renegotiated at the offset
- Self-manage activity history using CRM tools and keep this aligned to sales opportunities
Training & Support given but highly desirable is understanding / awareness of the following Technical areas:
Cisco Networking product knowledge:
- Meraki MX, LAN, Catalyst, ISR/ASR, Nexus, Meraki MS
- WLAN (Cisco / Cisco Meraki MR)
- Any other security products or vendor experience a plus Connectivity Services
Highly Desirable Qualifications will include:
- CCNA Security
- CCNP Security
This is an excellent opportunity to rise above your peers and be pivotal within an expanding IT company and dynamic organisation.
Contact Experis IT and Apply Today!