Change Project Manager
Location: Livingston or West London (Remote working initially)
We are actively looking to secure a Change Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client is a large broadcast and telecommunications company. We are looking for a Customer-focused Business Project Manager to join our client's Change Delivery team. This team is comprised of change professionals who deliver best in class products and services with a passion for the customer. They collaborate with all areas of the business to understand the business need, lead and shape transformational change and deliver innovative solutions and world class customer experience.
The team work across a broad portfolio of projects that include product launches, estate transformation, regulatory changes, business growth and efficiency initiatives. The successful Project manager will work with operational, commercial and technical stakeholders to delivery change projects typically involving new product or pricing introductions, strategic operational improvements and mandatory legal or compliance changes.
- Setting up project governance that enables effective project communication across stakeholder groups and facilitates business decision making
- Creating an end to end project plan from initiation through to implementation including, key milestones and dependencies
- Providing the project controls to ensure delivery on time, to scope and budget, including reporting, risks and issues management in a dynamic and changing environment
- Supporting and preparing for project updates at Delivery Boards and Executive Steering meetings
- Managing project finances; forecasting spend, tracking actuals, estimating and scheduling resources to ensure successful delivery
- Organising and supporting the project team to deliver quality deliverables and creating a collaborative working environment that brings teams across the business together
- Previous experience managing end to end project delivery with multiple work streams on time and to scope and budget
- Experience of project management toolkit across standard PM disciplines including creating and managing a delivery plan, stakeholder management and risk/issue management across the project lifecycle
- Ability to work on fast paced, high profile deliveries
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, that drive delivery through to completion
- Strong stakeholder management skills - used to working with a number of different stakeholders and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work with high level direction, adapt to any changes and independently progress with project shaping, set up and delivery
- Experienced in operational change readiness
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.