Location: Nottingham / Remote Working Initially
We are actively looking to secure a Change Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We are looking for a strong and experienced change manager, who will be able to quickly identify and implement capability improvements in the UK change function, as well as direct our client's partners with improvements to their delivery. A confident and independent Change Manager who can immediately take on the day to day Change manager role and focus on building strong and profitable relationships with our Clients IT Service Providers and Group colleagues. The successful individual is required to take on ownership and accountability for the successful delivery of change to the UK Business
Scope: Accountable for the UK Change function
- Accountable for the execution of the UK Change Process and the lifecycle of all changes associated with the IT service for the UK business
- Accountable for the engagement with the IT Service Providers change functions for the successful implementation of the change process/ lifecycle
- Responsible for identification and implementation of Change and related process improvements (i.e. problem management, release and deployment); Responsible for engagement with and adherence to Group Change Management policies and procedures
The role will include, but not be limited to:
· Identify, design and delivery improvements to the UK change function to demonstrate an improvement in the success of the UK change capability
· Working with the Service Operations and Integration leads and the Central Change Management team, ensure that all change activity required for the UK is completed against the SLA's and quality criteria in place
· Perform the quality assurance process against the UK change process
· Drive all IT Service Providers in their responsibilities for change management
· Track, collate and report the performance of the change management service overall, taking the necessary feeds from the IT Service Providers
· Work with the Service Operations leads to discuss performance of change management, any issues and opportunities
· Where IT service providers are not adhering to their contractual obligations for Change Management work with Service Integration to address these
· Work with the Incident and Problem Management function and IT Service Providers to identify opportunities and risks in the change process and ensure these are captured and agreed with the relevant stakeholders prior to implementation