Role: Change Manager
Location: Knutsford - (Hybrid working, 2 days on-site)
Duration: 6 Months
Day rate: £462.96 inside IR35
Our client requires a Change Manager with a strong delivery skillset, someone who can hit the ground running as they will need to take over a number of inflight activities. They will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of assigned change are scoped, planned, tracked, and managed to successful completion. They need to influence and negotiate at all levels of the organisation, in order to guide, influence and convince stakeholders across the business of the impact of a change and the need to adopt any recommended mitigation required
Essential skills and experience:
- Lead in the creation, communication and implementation of Operational Change Initiatives in CSO.
- They will work with the PMO to support initiative as necessary; creation & maintenance of detailed project plans covering all deliverables (process, people, IT, control) and dependencies while actively assessing and managing risk; removing / reducing barriers towards realizing goals, ensuring mitigation actions are in place & managed.
- Deliver status reporting by providing against milestones, and transparency of risks and issues and will have to coordinate direct and matrix management of internal and third-party resources.
- They will be responsible for creating communication materials for multiple levels of stakeholders and actively manage day to day activities while ensuring delivery accountability is in place.
- They will ensure that their projects and initiatives meet the agreed delivery requirements, and that acceptance are managed against agreed acceptance criteria and to a defined plan