IR35 Status - PAYE Engagement only
Rate - £465 per day
Duration - 3 Months +
Start Date - ASAP
Location - Stoke
We are looking for a Change Manager to develop a highly motivated team of Business Change consultants, drawing on the Transformation and Change talent within the team.
- Inspire, guide and deliver our Business Change projects through your practical, hands on approach.
- Stakeholder Management and setting up a change
- Creation and Implementation of a Communications Strategy including Planning & Delivery
- Change Impact Analysis across key processes to assess mitigations required
- Training Development and Support of delivery, utilising a blended learning approach
What you will bring:
- Fantastic consulting skills.
- Facilitating workshops, solving complex problems, writing documents, delivering compelling messages, gaining trust, managing teams
- An understanding of digital technology and the opportunities it brings to business transformation.
- An open mind, ready to adapt to the current fast-changing agile and digital environment.
- Involvement in sales and pre-sales related content, presenting and managing proposals.
- Experience in various delivery models and methodologies, including agile and lean techniques.
- Experience of coaching or managing small teams of other multi-functional colleagues.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!