Organisational Change Management Consultant
Salary: Starting at £30,000 - £70,000 negotiable plus benefits
Location: Remote with occasional client travel
My client is a global leader in digital transformation and is looking for a Change consultant to support delivery of complex and interesting change projects in a digital and business transformation context. This role would be perfect for someone that has experience with implementing organisational, people focused or cultural change and is eager to work alongside prestigious clients in private and public sector industries on agile deliveries. You will be responding to the digital agenda and what this means for people, their roles and job transformation. My clients aim is to help to design the future of the information space.
You will be working with project teams from an expanding area of the business, the Organisational Change Management & Digital Transformation Consulting Practice. You would have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including organisational transformation, technology adoption, organisational design/strategy and tackling stakeholder resistance. The company has a real focus on growing as a team and supports their employees to grow and develop their skills too. With the employee life cycle designed to prevent discrimination and make employees feel they are where they belong, the company is not only very accepting, but also an extremely exciting place to work for and be a part of
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to apply for security clearance.
- We're looking for a motivated and forward-thinking Consultant, Organisational Change Management with initiative driven demeanour to join our team!
- You will play a key role in client facing agile delivery. You will have an awareness of - and interest in - how organisations are responding to the digital agenda and what this means for people, their roles and job transformation.
- Candidates will be seeking a permanent role and will be comfortable operating in a busy, global, consulting environment. Our team shares knowledge and interacts with colleagues from around the world.
Skills and experience we can't do without:
- Strategic planning for change - developing a case for change; agreeing the future state; evaluating our client's readiness for change.
- Mobilising and driving adoption of new technologies. This will include establishing a change network; engaging senior sponsors in advocacy for the change; managing customer resistance; delivering communications and engagement strategies and plans.
- Delivering change - identifying, addressing and rectifying issues related to user adoption of technology. For example: designing and delivering an end user training and learning programme for a private or public sector department.
- Organisational Design - supporting the alignment of organisational structures, developing roles and responsibilities and workforce planning.
- Experience of the Consulting sector and in roles specifically supporting or managing change.
- Experience of collaboration tools and digital platforms (such as the MS O365 suite, SAP and Salesforce).
- Ability and willingness to rapidly develop skills, while working in a busy environment.
- Fluency in a second European language such as French, German or Spanish.
My client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. They welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Organisational Change Management Consultant, Digital Transformation, Change Management, Project Management, Agile, Organisational Transformation, Technology Adoption, Organisational Design, Organisational Strategy, Stakeholder Management