Manchester, Bristol or Birmingham
We are actively looking to secure a Campaign Professional to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The campaign marketing team sits within the delivery and execution team of Global marketing. We support the customer journey from acquisition through in life-management and cross-sell / upsell opportunities.
We're responsible for creating, planning, managing and delivering global marketing campaigns within the B2B environment for Global.
We bring structure, rigour and excellence to our marketing campaigns by working with a variety of teams and functions across Global.
Our campaigns are about representing the client positively - both internally and externally - to improve customer engagement, awareness, pipeline and revenue.
You'll be responsible for supporting the management and delivery of some of our key global B2B marketing campaigns working with the vertical, portfolio, digital, events, content and central teams, and may need to work directly with agencies. You'll also get involved in other marketing campaign activities where appropriate.
Marketing to our customers impacts the overall customer experience and can potentially be brand-affecting. We're the guardians and ambassadors of a multi-billion-pound brand and are responsible for making sure each marketing campaign is the best it can be.
You have the opportunity to make a direct impact on how our campaigns land in the marketplace and the impact they have on our salespeople and customers.
What I'll be doing - your accountabilities
You'll be responsible for supporting the management and delivery of key global B2B marketing campaigns, working with the global campaign manager.
You'll be responsible for reporting campaign results to ensure we continue to drive pipeline and revenue. You'll be expected to continually review campaign results, make changes to improve campaign performance and compare against similar campaigns and industry trends.
You'll also be responsible for managing stakeholder relationships across the business to develop structured campaigns ensuring alignment to our portfolio, marketing strategy and consistency of messaging and tone of voice.
- a key member of the campaign marketing team
- responsible for supporting the management and delivery of key global B2B marketing campaigns working with the global campaign manager
- contributing to Global's marketing and wider business goals
- responding effectively to requirements from our stakeholders in content, events, portfolio, digital and the verticals to support our business priorities
- leading regular campaign calls to ensure the campaign is on track and address issues
- providing campaign expertise using internal and external data and trends, and identify new opportunities for pipeline generation
- measuring campaign success working with the reporting team (via engagement metrics, pipeline results, internal feedback etc.) and refine strategy based on analysis
- working with partners and supporting them on joint marketing activities
- working with the content team to feed into and make recommendations in line with the content strategy
- translating reports and data into meaningful results and recommendations to key stakeholders
- managing relationships with peers and senior stakeholders across the business to ensure the success of campaigns
- sharing best practice and ideas to support the wider team.
- have a degree or post graduate qualification in professional area or equivalent experience
- proven experience and management of B2B global marketing campaigns
- have excellent presentation skills - written and oral
- have excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- have excellent campaign and project management skills
- excellent commercial acumen
- have a broad knowledge of the marketing mix and channels (e.g. social networks, PPC, e-mails)
- knowledge of content marketing and emerging digital marketing trends
- creative and willing to try new ideas to drive growth
- be results-oriented and details-oriented
- be a logical thinker
- be willing to get stuck in and be proactive
- ability to work to a deadline, prioritising workloads
Nice to have
- awareness / knowledge of industry 4.0, digital manufacturing, 5G, sustainability in IT.
- have experience working in a Global environment.
- experience working in the communications industry.
- have strong agency management skills
- excellent partner management skills