Duration: 6 months
Location: Telford (remote currently)
Pay = Negotiable
Active SC is required!
My client are a leading technology consultancy who are currently on the look out for a number of experienced C programming experts to work on one of their key customer accounts.
As a C Programmer you will…
- Work within a Development team, and may be involved in development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
- Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
- Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Assisting the Scrum Master in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
- Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
- Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Scrum Master, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
- Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
- Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
What do we want from you?
- C programming language at Expert level.
- Working knowledge and examples of C Programming.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Waterfall methodology, Knowledge of SLC/RAE methodology, Knowledge of RUP methodology & supporting Rational toolset, OO Analysis & Design techniques
- Full knowledge of the development lifecycle
- Business Intelligence
- Warehouse Design
- Data Modelling
- Awareness of Risk, Change & Problem Management
- Awareness of Configuration Management
- UNIX, UNIX shell scripting
- SQL, Oracle, NT
- Advantage:Gen, PL/SQL
- JAVA / J2ee, PEGA
- BEA Weblogica
- Rational Toolset (inc Clear/Case)
If this is of Interest to you then Apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will require Active SC Clearance! Please note that this role will also be Inside of IR35.