Experis Cross Border is currently supporting a multinational consumer healthcare company in their search for a Business Transformation Project Manager. This is a fully remote role and will be managing and delivering large and complex strategic projects/programs working with Business and Tech stakeholders as well as Strategic Vendors to manage inter-dependencies and assure delivery of Business Transformation projects
- Facilitate the cadence of the projects throughout the week to ensure the needs are met
- Co-ordinate the documentation of Change requests relating to project scope
- Own the end-to-end project plan tracking progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders including Tech and Business
- Keep RAID Logs and protect the business / project
- Setting deadlines, tasks, and budgets for projects and tracking their progress
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing, and communication skills with all levels of the organisation including senior stakeholders.
- Track record in successful programme and project delivery across multiple markets and regions globally
If the above could be of interest and you wish to discuss in more detail, please apply.
Experis Cross Border connects some of the largest and most innovative companies to the highest skilled workers globally, regardless of location.