Remote / London
Umbrella or PAYE only
Finance has mobilised an innovative change programme to transform the Finance operating model by leveraging cloud technology. Finance Cloud Transformation will rationalise operational processes, automate data and report production, to deliver comprehensive data to our internal and external stakeholders for analysis and reporting. The programme will entail migration of core Finance data and processes to the cloud, with an initial phase to implement a standard global operating process for Finance actuals report production, followed closely by forecast data and report production.
The Finance on The Cloud Design Analyst will support the analysis, design and delivery stages of the Business Finance and Strategic Planning & Stress Testing part of the programme, with a key focus on the data and process aspects of the project.
Stakeholder management at various levels of management and SME is required to be successful as the delivery is based on a new operating model but will need to take into account current processes to ensure smooth transition.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of five years as business/design analyst within the financial services industry.
- Experience of being a lead analyst and managing test or BA teams in large complex Programmes within the financial services industry
- Capturing business requirements and translating them to functional specifications.
- Appreciation of financial services industry and business reporting and analysis e.g., Customer and business segmentation.
- Experience in delivering change within a financial services environment and an appreciation of regulatory and compliance imperatives
- Good experience of assessing the potential impacts of change and planning / delivering actions which can be taken to embed change effectively for benefits realisation
- Practical understanding of software development lifecycles and methods, including requirements definition, business process and solution design and testing in both waterfall and Agile environments
- Proven management track record in dynamic environments, with the ability to support & direct large teams with diverse backgrounds and skillsets, both locally and offshore and to maintain a global perspective
- Demonstrated good prioritisation skills and ability to develop options and solutions in order for PMs to manage complex projects which span organisation boundaries
- Strong management, decision-making, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills including the ability to listen to and influence stakeholders at all levels, and to build consensus among a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Ability to provide SME knowledge in specific area to continuously improve areas of practice
- Data warehousing
- Data modelling
Please submit CVs today!