Role: Business Relationship Project Manager
Contract Length: 11 Months (Expected to extend)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Fully Remote
- The Business Relationship Project manager will work in the CIO Transformation and Strategy team and will represent the IT organization by liaising with country leadership and end to end business workstreams.
- This role will work with Country and Business leaders to understand impact of transformation projects on end-to-end business processes and resources.
- This role will work closely with the TSA Disposition team, OCM and the Enterprise Platforms teams to convey the IT transformation strategy, interlock end to end process activities, set expectations, establish connections, provide escalation points and ensure roadmap alignment with countries and workstreams country and global shared services executive, technical and operations leadership.
- Serve as technology partner and strategist to drive cross-functional transformation initiatives within the countries and business workstreams.
- Facilitate and influence interactions with stakeholders while demonstrating awareness of differences in perspectives across the business unit.
- Partner with country and business leaders to clarify initiatives, set expectations and identify local communications and enablement requirements
- Assist transformation teams in creating and prioritizing initiatives across the roadmap based on TSA requirements, complexity and business priorities.
- Maintain awareness of core enterprise-wide and technology initiatives to ensure the flow of information helps inform and shape country and business process workstream activities.
- Operate effectively in ambiguous, dynamic situations and collaborate meaningfully with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ensure clear communication of country and workstream needs to IT counterparts, negotiate changes to roadmaps based on business priorities and monitor overall transformation roadmap for impact to key stakeholders across the countries and workstreams.
- Use knowledge of technology strategy and country and business unit objectives to challenge the status quo and ensure Kyndryl way is being leveraged to make future business and IT decisions.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills required, please do not hesitate to apply now!