Business Project Manager
Central London / hybrid
Salary - £70,000
We are delighted to be recruiting a Business Project Manager to join a leading global Insurance company based in London, who provide an exceptional service allowing companies to offset risks. The business provides Insurance solutions for a range of bespoke industries including Cyber Security, Motorsport, Construction & Engineering to name but a few. The successful Business Project Manager will be supported by a well-respected name and be given the opportunity to progress, develop and take the lead on some on the most exciting Insurance products available.
As a Business Project Manager, you'll professionally lead and manage business projects and initiatives towards meeting desired outcomes in line with overarching strategy. Which will involve developing and implementing new products and solutions with all relevant stakeholders such as Underwriting, Operations & Claims, Sales & Distribution, and IT as well as external vendors as required. We are looking for a team orientated, confident communicator with a result driven individual with a goal focussed attitude.
- Lead one or several business projects simultaneously as responsible project manager and key point of contact for multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure project progress is in line with overall project target, timelines and budget restrictions and regularly report on project status.
- Apply state-of-the-art project management methodologies ranging from classic waterfall to agile.
- Perform necessary analyses with the support of the respective functions and draw and present actionable conclusions.
- Proven years' experience managing complex business projects.
- Waterfall and/or agile methodology experience delivering complex business solutions.
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to translate into actionable recommendations.
- Ability to comfortably switch between big picture and detail.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please apply today for immediate consideration.