BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ENGINEER
Salary: Base upto £40k p.a. + additional bens
Our client is a global healthcare company, also becoming the leading company of it's specialism in the UK. Through tremendous growth they are seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer as they bring data visualisation back in house in the UK.
- Collects, analyzes, and shares data to help business teams drive improvement in key business metrics, customer experience, and business results.
- Utilizes database and reporting technologies to design, develop, and evaluate innovative business intelligence tools and automated reports.
- Designs, develops and tests BI solutions such as databases, data warehouses, queries and views, reports, and dashboards.
- Performs data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between internal and external software systems.
- Integrates BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Enhances the performance of business intelligence tools by defining data to filter and index.
- Documents new and existing models, solutions, and implementations.
- Contribute to the appropriate Agile ceremonies.
- Provide second line support to the BI Support Function; working with the BI Support Analyst and assisting where required.
- Develop new BI Reporting solutions using PowerBI and Azure SQL Server.
- Liaise with the Business Analyst or wider organisation, where required, to understand and scope BI requests.
- Liaise with the Data Architect & Data Steward on the development and security requirements for BI developments.
- Where possible, highlight the data quality impact upon a report, within the report.
- Establish estimates and expectations around the delivery of any new or existing BI development in the BI Backlog.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Good organization and communication skills - the role will require building relationships
- Strong problem- solving skills - the role will require identifying and solving business challenges
- Highly numerate
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Creative with strong initiative
- Experienced developing MS Power BI solutions (or similar tools) in a development
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Experis within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.