Home Based - BI Developer, Reports Developer, SAP BO, SAP BW, Power BI, SAP Analytics, Procurement, Financial reporting,
My leading client is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to provide technical expertise and hands on development of People-related reports, dashboards, and analytics projects. You will work closely with a Reporting and Analytics team to enable the most effective use of People data to drive business decision making, change and strategic planning. You will lead on the design, build and delivery of reporting and analytics solutions to better enable the HR community to gain visibility of key management information and insights.
- Knowledge and experience of development within BI platforms and tools.
- Strong data visualisation and presentation skills.
- Data manipulation skills, including ability to extract, transform, and analyse multiple large data sets.
- Experience of identifying and resolving data quality and accuracy issues.
- Experience of translating complex data into a simple, easy to understand format
- Ability to problem solve, break down complex issues and develop solutions based on findings in the data.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with ability to translate complex data and systems issues to a non-technical customer, and senior leaders.
- High customer focus with commercial awareness and a drive to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Technical stack
- Experience of using SAP Business Warehouse, Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud and/or Microsoft Power BI
- Experience of using SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, and ServiceNow. Competence in analytical programming languages such as Python or R
If this role is of interest please message me for more information.