My client based in Gourock are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Change Lead to join their team on a 6 month basis with the possibility of extension. The base location for this role will be on client site in Gourock, however there will also be a remote working side of the role.
The principal responsibility will be the creation and implementation of change management strategies that maximise employee adoption and usage whilst minimising resistance. You will work to drive: swift adoption, increased utilisation and improved colleague proficiency with the changes that impact employees in the business to increase benefit realisation, value creation and the achievement of the right results and outcomes for the business.
The candidate will lead a team of Business Change Managers which will lead the wider organisation to succeed. You will also provide coaching for senior leaders/executives in helping them to obtain the role of change sponsor. The role may involve contributing direct support and coaching to managers, supervisors and other colleagues as they help their direct reports through transitions. Finally, you will also assist project/programme teams in integrating change management into their activities and will own the coordination of business readiness planning.
- Understanding of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience of delivering customer-facing projects in structured environments
- Previous experience mentoring/coaching
- Proven ability to deliver tasks to time, budget and quality criteria
- Previous experience working in the solution procurement, implementation, adoption/handover phases of major change programmes
- Versatility: the role requires a wide range of interpersonal and professional skills to deliver change in challenging and diverse environments
- Vast experience of taking organisations on a "change journey"
- The ability to recognise and identify operational efficiencies
Experience of working with transactional customer-facing systems particularly within the travel sector would be advantageous. In addition, the role may require some travel across Scotland so a clean driving license is deemed an advantage.
If this role sounds of interest, contact Chris Willsdon or apply via the link below.