Business Change Analyst
We are actively looking to secure a Business Change Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Your key responsibilities:
We're looking for Change Business Analyst to join the Change team, to work across an amazing range of projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment. We want people who can be change experts, are highly organised problem solvers, with strong stakeholder skills, and able to deliver end to end business analysis from project set up to business readiness and implementation across all our routes to market. You'll work on projects as part of a flexible team on large, complex programmes of work. You will work closely with a number of teams including business & operational stakeholders, sales & marketing, product, technical delivery, analytics, internal communications and more. Your responsibilities will include:
- Business analysis across specific functional business areas or routes to market:
- Stakeholder identification, scope definition, benefit measures and operational impact assessments
- Customer journeys
- Business requirements (gathering, analysis, sign off)
- Impact assessments, especially operational impact (e.g. call centres, engineers)
- Business Process documentation
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Build and test activities with technical build teams
- Operational delivery readiness analysis activities including: Knowledge management, training, digital platforms communications, customer comms, operational planning
- Championing the customer ensuring all change strives to improve the customer experience
- Working as a key member of the project team to deliver quality deliverables and create a collaborative working atmosphere that brings teams across the business together
- Minimum of 3 years working as a business analyst on business change projects working across the full project life cycle
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills bringing a creative approach to solution finding
- Working knowledge of the full project lifecycle with practical experience in change analysis
- Ability to adapt your analysis approach quickly in a flexible and fast paced environment - familiarity with Agile methodologies would be highly useful
- Experienced in requirements capture and analysis, plus customer journey and business process mapping
- Strong stakeholder management skills; excellent relationship building skills with the ability to facilitate decision making and escalation of risk, with proven experience of facing off to director and exec level stakeholders.
- Experienced in presenting complex ideas effectively / tailored to stakeholder groups
- Experienced in project implementation where skills in delivery readiness and operational change lead are key to project delivery
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.