Business Architect - Data Products
Duration: 3-6 months
My client, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products.
"In the newly shaped architecture team we are looking for commercially and technically minded individuals to lead the business architecture mission which aims to deliver high quality data solutions for the business. The business architect will lead the responsibility in translating the business needs into clear, value driven business and data requirements to be signed off by the business and then turned into user stories for our engineering teams.
This is a great opportunity to build key relationships and engage with business stakeholders to join dots across the business to enable the engineering teams to deliver brilliant solutions that transform the way business leaders are able measure, make decisions and grow their business areas.
- Travel may be required between client locations (Osterley and Livingston) Be restless in the pursuit of great data products and their continuous evolution
- Elicit and clearly document functional business requirements and rank according to MoSCoW model.
- Elicits and clearly documented non-functional requirements to deliver against business needs. Ensures technical team requirements are considered during business conversations. E.g. data mapping, latency needs
- Help to align business roadmaps against technical roadmaps (Architecture, Engineering, OPs)
- Work with the product owner / Portfolio Lead to prioritise and refine the backlog - be a point of contact for the squads and stakeholders throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Be confident working in an agile environment and be a champion for increased agility
- 2-3 years Business Analysis experience with a proven track record of stakeholder management in a commercial environment, evidencing the ability to effectively communicate important messages and build a greater understanding of the business' needs. Candidates are expected to have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand, explain and simplify complex business processes
- Experience running requirements elicitation workshops, running demos and signoffs allied with a strong analytical and logical mindset to translate business needs into clear requirements and build and agile user stories that are easily understood by delivery teams. Proven experience of working on an end-to-end process from ideation to production, into BAU, in a matrixed environment.
- Experience challenging requirements using influencing and negotiating skills whilst demonstrating a data driven understanding to solutions
- Demonstrated experience working with technical teams to collaborate on High Level Designs and working with a wide range of data sets (customer, sales, interactions, campaigns, upgrades/downgrades, churn etc), with the ability to trace data lineage
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenienve.