Business Analyst (Waterfall, Agile, Process Analysis)
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Gather the functional requirement for application requirements specifications;
- Interpret business requirements and develop business and/or functional specifications
- Work with Customer analysts and contribute to finalizing and prioritizing the functional requirements;
- Carry out business process mapping and business process analysis wherever needed;
- Review UAT scenarios and training materials;
- Finalise scope, requirements, design and establish a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence;
- Seek effective business solutions through improvements of new or changed processes and organisation;
- Manage requests for application of changes to base-lined requirements;
- Identify the impact on business requirements of interim (e.g. migration) scenarios as well as the required end position;
- Review of testing approach and materials to ensure business requirements are met;
- Implement the authorised and approved standards, guidelines, and procedures;
- Document all requirements in required formats (e.g. business blueprint, design documents, functional specifications, data models);
- Assist in Third Line Support of production issue resolution as it pertains to business processes;
- Perform configuration per the design documents;
- Unit test and review objects developed from functional specifications;
- Assist Testers to develop test scripts and to perform testing;
- Design functional data models;
- Understand use cases, technical requirements and functional product requirements and translate them to Product Backlog Items;
- Create the technical, functional and operational requirements of the Product;
- Assist the Product Owner(s) and the Agile Team in refining the Product Backlog Items / User Stories
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.