Business Analyst (Systems Analysis, Data, Agile)
Telford (remote-based for the foreseeable)
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- A multi-disciplined individual able to identify and efficiently convey the customer\'s requirements through IT systems skills, communication and understanding.
- Proficient in Systems Analysis Techniques, able to impact proposals and perform System and High-Level Design Analysis.
- Strong experience in Requirements & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis. Experience in an Agile working environment.
- Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
- Methodology, proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology, like Waterfall or RUP toolset, and in working with Agile projects & Agile approach.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill.
- Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues.
- Able to document requirements clearly and concisely.
- Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate.
- Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops.
- Agile methodologies & techniques.
- Confluence & Jira
- Able to use Data modelling techniques.
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Works well under pressure.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.