Role: Business Analyst/Architect
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Primary responsibilities include:
Lead the Business Architecture work for the WCL Portfolio Monitoring programme, working across project streams to ensure that tools and systems are developed in the most efficient and streamlined way possible.
* Performing analysis of the Global Banking and Commercial Banking credit and lending portfolios to help the business reduce risk exposure whilst growing income and portfolio profitability
* Responsible to drive common MI strategy and shape the programme / portfolio approach across multiple delivery teams including DevOps, POD teams and business functions
* Supports successful delivery of business value by proactively balancing scope, schedule, interdependencies, budget and risks. Delegate responsibility for various delivery to respective workstream leads.
* Accountable for resource alignment, the establishment of effective controls in line with standard frameworks, ensuring that the right framework is used across the programme or portfolio to assure delivery and to ensure that Agile and DevOps principles and practices are adopted across the programme
* Interaction with team members in Poland, Bangalore to understand activities being performed currently through daily scrums and suggesting / implementing enhancements enabling various use-cases deployment via MI platform.
* Offering Subject Matter Expertise on all subjects relating to Credit Risk, Market Risk, Risk Weighted Assets (RWAs), RoRWA, Capital, portfolio analysis etc.
* Playing an active role in activities across the full breadth of WCL/Risk responsibilities
* 5 years' experience working in a Business Architecture role ideally within credit risk
* Desire to work in a global role
* A strong Commercial Acumen developed through a client facing role in either Commercial Banking or Global Banking
* Enthusiasm and drive to deliver enhanced long-term commercial value to the business
* Excellent understanding of Credit Risk, its key drivers and how macroeconomic factors influence risk
* Understanding and experience of banking products in the corporate space
* Analytically minded
* Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
* Technical programming capability I.e SAS/SQL/Python
* An understanding of big data, data clouds and emerging data trends
* An understanding of external data procurement and vendors management
* Strong understanding of emerging data visualisation tools (Tableau, Qliksense, Qlikview)
* Experience and proficiency of working with large data sets, ideally credit risk related
* Foreign language skills
Please submit CVs!
- Job Type:
- Digital Workspace
- Job reference:
- about 1 month ago