Business Analyst - R2R, SAP4/Hana
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
As part of our global Finance and Procurement transformation programme, the role holder will work with other members of the process teams and business SMEs in Tax and Treasury with a focus on ensuring standardisation of our finance processes meets the needs of our business stakeholders and works with the team to ensure there is a smooth transition of upstream and downstream processes linked to our SAP4/Hana implementation.
- Understand existing technologies and how requirements have translated into solutions for Tax accounting and Treasury as well as other corporate functions
- Partner with, and educate the Tax and Treasury Subject Matter Experts on SAP and the solution capability and drive their adoption
- Work with the programme to understand our critical requirements to standardise, and to deliver in the new business toolsets
- Collaborate with GPO, process teams, data architects and technical SMEs to troubleshoot any issues around treasury and tax accounting data and reporting requirements
- Work with third part organisations to deliver the new solution itself and with the business and programme to ensure the requirements designed built and tested are aligned to the business expectations
- Drive for completeness in a complex area of the business and decommission the existing toolsets where required
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in complex multinational business supporting finance toolsets with a business lens
- Business analysts' skills to understand requirements and challenges and match to solution and design
- Track record of Record to Report process change, improvement and delivery with corporate finance functions
- Experience of SAP S4/Hana standard Record to Report processes and best practices
- Strong leadership, project delivery, communication and organisational skills
- Able to promote and deliver transformation and standardisation in complex environments
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.