Role: Business Analyst (Payments)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Remote with ad hoc travel to Leeds and Sheffield
Duration: 3-6 months initially
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Our Customer Tribe brings together people across the business, enabling customers to register, transact and control their account with the aim of getting the right message to the customer at precisely the right time. We work across domains including Account and Authentication, Payments, Onboarding, Safer Gambling, Customer Operations, Marketing Technology and Promotions.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Payments squad, who would relish being embedded within an agile software delivery team.
What you will do
Work with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver high-quality software regularly, repeatedly and predictably in a high volume, always-on digital service environment using Lean and Agile methods.
How you'll do it
* Have a strong Agile mindset and be comfortable in related ways of working e.g. Backlog Refinement, Ticket Elaboration, 3 Amigos.
* Work with business stakeholders, product owners, solution architects and delivery leads to analyse complex problems and opportunities.
* Have the ability to grasp the fundamentals of our technology platforms and tools and be able to communicate our proposed solutions to senior stakeholders from across the business.
* Be an exceptional communicator and be comfortable capturing complex requirements from all areas of the business utilising various techniques.
* Translating those requirements into concise and actionable user stories with acceptance criteria, ensuring a common understanding of the work and the criteria for successful completion.
* Maintain a prioritised backlog of epics and user stories, ensuring that the value of each piece of work has been assessed, is measurable and has been agreed with the product owner and business stakeholders.
* Provide the voice of the customer, ensuring the team understand the customer motivations, goals and pain points.
* Assist in the prioritization of work, breaking it down in a meaningful way to minimize dependencies and facilitate the continuous delivery of value.
* Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the stakeholders involved in the work of your squad.
* Have a keen eye on the detail whilst working with the squad, without losing focus on the bigger picture.
* Be a bridge between business and technical teams by translating business requirements into technical artefacts, and communicating the technical solution back to the business teams
* Be a self-starter, inquisitive, never satisfied with the status-quo.
* Be confident and credible when working with stakeholders including internally, across third parties and those making up the wider Flutter brand.
- Payment/ transaction experience
Due to the nature of the domain, any experience of e-commerce payments would be beneficial. This includes working with/for the businesses involved in a transaction flow (payment service providers, acquiring banks, card schemes), a familiarity with payments regulation, and an understanding of fraud prevention measures.
Please submit CVs today!