Business Analyst - Oracle Financials
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Professional experience in functional design and configuration on Oracle Financials Modules
- Detailed understanding on Data Migration process including in-depth understanding of validate, transform, load and reconciliation. Use of loader routines like FBDI, ADFDI
- Strong understanding of Integrations between finance and boundary systems, data flows and types of technologies used in these integrations. Should have designed few integrations
- Working knowledge of cloud applications and experienced in at-least 2 cloud application in the finance space
- Deep understanding of multi-org, multi-geography, multi-currency specific needs and configurations and dependencies in Oracle R12 and third-party systems
- Experienced in ERP projects implementations. Should have played key roles in 2+ implementations and know the SDLC
- Experienced with agile/scrum development methodologies
- Must have good communication, troubleshooting, debugging and problem-solving skills
Please submit CVs today!