Business Analyst - Marketing Technology (Unica, Cheetahmail, Signal)
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The successful candidate will an experienced Business Analyst, with a passion for doing the right thing for the customer, who will relish being part of an agile delivery team. We're investing heavily in our Marketing Technology within the business and across the wider group.
- Work with business stakeholders, product owners, solution architects and delivery leads to analyse complex problems and opportunities
- Be an exceptional communicator and be comfortable capturing complex requirements from all areas of the business
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the stakeholders involved in the work of your team, with a focus on raising awareness of how technology can be used to solve problems and enhance the customer experience
- Elicit requirements using various techniques (e.g. workshops, interviews), and translate them into concise, precise, and actionable user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for pulling requirements together for RFP for systems
- Maintain a prioritised backlog of epics and user stories, ensuring that the value of each piece of work has been assessed, is measurable and has been agreed with the product owner and business stakeholders
- Take ownership of driving the value being delivered within the team, from elicitation through to deployment and beyond
- Have a strong Agile mindset and be comfortable in related ways of working e.g. Backlog Refinement, Ticket Elaboration, 3 Amigos
- Facilitate exceptional communication between the delivery team, business stakeholders and end users, ensuring that the business is fully prepared to receive the changes that the team is delivering.
- Be a self-starter, inquisitive, never satisfied with the status-quo.
- 3rd Party cloud-based systems - Unica/Cheetahmail, Signal
- Working in an Agile team with KANBAN methodology
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Experience of previously worked on CRM or Advertising technologies
- RFP process experience
- Experience of working with marketing / advertising / data technology systems and processes would be beneficial
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.