Remote/London 2-3 days
My client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
* Work with project team and stakeholders to elicit requirements, converting into requirements specifications, traceability and resolution.
* Identify all deliverables required to achieve I&C project to objectives or as part of the completion of assigned work package (if a resource on a larger project).Produce required written documentation to support progress of work, report on findings, trace deliverability and present to stakeholders as necessary.
* Challenge requirements and solution design assumptions to ensure optimum delivery vs. achievement of benefits whilst maintaining MVP, protecting the investment within the I&C Pillar and challenging to deliver an out of the box solution wherever possible.
* Ensure plans are made and processes created to evaluate the impact of solution options to achieve the best outcome for I&C.
* Manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies escalating appropriately to minimise impact to I&C at all times.
* Considers opportunities and potential risks associated to requirements specification and solution delivery.
* Forecast time and effort to achieve project deliverables with accuracy and defined assumptions.
* Delivers expertise in required subject matter to define requirements and model business processes.
* Uses data or business process modelling practices to analyse findings, create suggestions for improvement or for solution option identification.
* Responsible for updates to Business Processes within the Process Hierarchy and for supporting the production of SOP's as part of the process of embedding change
* Communicates well with internal colleagues, external stakeholders and service providers.
* Is able to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole.
* Is confident working with third party delivery partners in the successful delivery of change.
* Possess the ability and skillset necessary to deliver business requirements agnostic of delivery methodology.
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.