Business Analyst - Infrastructure
Location: Sheffield (Remote Initially due to COVID)
Experience working within Financial Services sector advantageous.
We are actively looking to secure several experienced Business Analyst's to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Our Client is a multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. We are seeking several Business Analyst's to join our Client to work on a number of medium to large projects within the Infrastructure Portfolio.
The principal responsibility of the Business Analyst within ITID (IT Infrastructure Delivery) is to understand and decipher the business requirements on assigned projects (sometimes multiple assignments) across a range of Infrastructure Portfolios to a level of detail that they can be developed or deployed against
The ideal candidate will be capable of challenging the business - asking why and getting to the heart of the issue to ensure the above outputs are water tight thus building the brand of business analysis within ITID
The role holder will be proficient in being able to work in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies with the key responsibilities being:
- Stakeholder Confirmation/Management
- Scope Definition
- Process Flow Definition (Current and Future State)
- Gap Analysis
- Options Analysis
- Data Mapping
- User Acceptance Testing Support
- Operational Design/Impact Analysis
- Requirements Elicitation (Facilitating, Challenging and Documenting) - this includes:
- Epic confirmation
- User Story creation under BDD
- Refinement with Architectural/Development teams
- Business Analysis Qualification
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.