Job Title: Business Analyst - GDS/Gov.UK
Location: Remote (Potential travel to Newcastle or Leeds when client requires or lockdown)
Duration: January 2022 - January
Rate: £450- £650 per day
Joining the team as their Business Analyst, you will be responsible for completing BA tasks on a product backlog aligned to their squad.
The team will be accountable for building accessible software, with a focus on what users need from the service.
As an experienced Business Analyst, you will be expected to collaborate with User Researchers and wider team to conduct requirements analysis and definition, conduct investigative work into problems & opportunities in existing & new services, analyse current services & process and identify, plan & implement optimising changes, be comfortable planning and conducting Business modelling, Business process testing activities as well as participating in enterprise architecture discussions related to target operating models & defining operational services
Essential skills and experience required:
- Discovery activities via a thorough understanding of the business requirements and how they align to any product service and/or solution ideas/designs.
- Map user/system expectations to business requirements.
- Supporting and completing technical and non-technical user story writing business process mapping user journey mapping facilitating requirements workshops with different stakeholder groups and participating in backlog creation population and refinement activities.
- Useful to have a GDS/Gov.UK background.
- Able to work remotely and travel onsite when/if required.