Role: Business Analyst - GDS
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
A multi-disciplined individual able to identify and efficiently convey the customer\'s requirements through IT systems skills, communication and understanding.
- GDS experience required
- Proficient in Systems Analysis Techniques, able to impact proposals and perform System and High-Level Design Analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill.
- Able to document requirements clearly and concisely.
- Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate.
- Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops.
- Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Works well under pressure.
- Strong experience in Requirements & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data
- Capture, Data Analysis. Experience in an Agile working environment.
- Confluence & Jira
- Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
- Methodology, proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology, like Waterfall or RUP toolset, and in working with Agile projects & Agile approach.
- Able to use Data modelling techniques.
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications.
- Agile methodologies & techniques.
Please submit CVs today!