Business Analyst - Financial Services/Regulatory Change
Our client serves millions of businesses ranging from small enterprises, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories. They help connect customers to opportunities.
They require a number of Business Analysts to join a forward-thinking, creative, dynamic team to help them build a world-class organisation capable of high-paced, end-to-end transformation centered around their customers.
A critical element of achieving their goal is to enhance the Digital Service offering available to their customers; with a key focus on our primary digital channels; Internet Banking and Mobile.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, especially digital product development
- Experience working in relevant market/context i.e. Desktop Internet, Mobile and Digital within Financial Services
- Experience of working within regulatory change, particularly Open Banking
- Past experience of Agile or Scrum methodologies, use of JIRA
- Past working experience in a relevant role i.e. Digital Business Analyst, Business Consultant
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Good interpersonal skills and business / technology knowledge
- Stakeholder management across multiple functions - onsite and remote
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle, ownership of workstreams
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as part of a team
- Effective negotiation skills, with the ability to influence decision making and decision makers
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.