Cloud Agile Business Analyst Developer
Umbrella company required
- Excellent knowledge and interest in data and cloud tools
- Passionate for innovation
- Proficient in SQL
- Excellent ability to work with large datasets and associated tools
- Skilled in delivering visualisation changes using Tableau or Looker analytics
- Experience in other visualisation solutions will be considered
- Strong knowledge of banking book data structures and concepts
- Strong conceptual skills (delivery management)
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong testing ability of own deliverables
- Proven experience in software delivery within large programmes
- Proven experience in delivering visualisation changes
- Ability to deliver software in an Agile iterative way within a controlled project framework.
- Demonstrated flexibility across multiple domains and functional areas
- Structured analytical approach
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and senior leaders
- Working across cultures and in matrix organisational structures
The role holder will be key member of the cloud delivery team.
The role holder will:
- Deliver visualisation changes using Tableau or Looker analytics tools
- Engage with stakeholders for their area of the solution
- Document the requirements of the business and ensure they are captured in JIRA including the user acceptance criteria.
- Expand the requirements into User Stories including the high level design and estimated build efforts.
- Assist the product owner on behalf of the business teams when in build (detailed technical design, coding and test)
- Ensure traceability between requirements and the delivered solution.
- Communication to the business on design choices, progress, risks & issues related to their requirements.
The development will be either waterfall or Agile depending on the component. The business analyst team will need to ensure alignment to the HSBC change methodology (Change Framework).
The role holder will be reporting to the Cloud Configuration Project Manager