Business Analyst - Customer Optimisation, Operations
Base Location: Leeds, WFH initially due to COVID restrictions
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our Client within the Customer Operations division to work across the Strategy and Delivery teams. The Business Analyst will understand business problems, identify gaps and opportunities, and make recommendations for change that improve the customer journey and operational effectiveness. This will involve working with stakeholders including other Business Analysts, Project Managers, Delivery execs, Tech and operational colleagues.
The Business Analyst will translate business and/or customer needs into project objectives, features and requirements and then work with stakeholders to define acceptance criteria and validate the proposed solution. Also, required to use a variety of internal platforms and systems to support and document your work. Full training and support will be provided for any unfamiliar systems.
As a Business Analyst, you will also play a key role in managing the backlog of initiatives; assessing the value of requests and ensuring those align with strategic objectives.
- A critical thinker, who is comfortable challenging the status-quo, strives for continuous improvement and asks why
- Is adaptable and has the ability to understand a variety of different business problems, applying the most appropriate analysis methodology for the circumstances.
- A confident communicator who manages and engages stakeholders.
- Can influence the effective decision-making by highlighting the true value in opportunities. Will provide evidence-based challenge to all stakeholders to ensure the right outcome is reached.
- Is customer obsessed and possesses the ability to understand customer interactions and user journeys, demonstrating a passion for improving outcomes for customers.
- Process Automation - we are looking to introduce Robotic Process Automation into our operation and optimise our key lag processes and remove waste. We will be working closely with our group colleagues to deliver a solution and this role will be critical to getting this live.
- Tech and systems development - we are investing in our systems capability to improve the back-end and customer journeys from a risk and safer gambling perspective. This is a large-scale project, which will have multiple elements requiring business analyst support from our area.
- Customer journey optimisation - continuing to understand and improve the journeys that impact, or are impacted by, Customer Ops is key. We have numerous ongoing work-streams in this area as we strive to deliver a better experience for our customers, and the teams that interact with them.
- Regulatory requirements - regulation is a focal area for the entire industry and there will be numerous regulatory driven initiatives through 2021. Whilst many of these are yet to be fully known or defined, Customer Ops will certainly be a key stakeholder, so ensuring we have the set-up to support these initiatives is key.
If you have the above skills, please submit the latest CV in the first instance.