Business Analyst (Corporate Lending)
Location: Radbroke, Glasgow or Northampton (May need to travel to office 1 or 2 days a week depending on government rules)
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
- Experience of preparing and issuing a range of key business analysis deliverables
- Experience of communicating with a wide array of people and experience of stakeholder management.
- Ability to work in a matrix managed environment and a proven record of delivery in a collaborative environment.
- Strong collaborative skills and experience working across departmental and geographical boundaries.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Experience of some of the underpinning frameworks and tools for business analysis documentation, e.g., Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- Previous experience with ACBS and Loan IQ applications.
- Experience with Java, XML and SQL would be valuable
If you have the relevant skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.