Part Time Business Analyst Assistant-Paddington and WFH - 6 months +
Role: Part Time Business Analyst Assistant
Location: Paddington and WFH
Duration: 6 months +
Hours per week: 20 hours
Our client, a market leading multi-national technology consultancy are looking for a Part Time Business Analyst Assistant, to join them on a customer-based project based in Paddington (2 days WFH) . The assignment is an initial 6-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella
To align and work closely with the business analyst to maintain accuracy of critical data points related to our internal sales teams. In addition, you may also be involved in process improvement and key planning initiatives.
- Process, track and validate data changes using internal tools/processes
- Support offline data gathering, compilation, validation, and reconciliation
- Assist in troubleshooting questions/issues and supporting escalations
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships with Regional Sales teams, Global Operations and other key partners
Skills and Experience:
- Very strong Microsoft Excel competency required (VLOOKUP, tables, filters, PivotTables, etc.) and skilled in other Microsoft desktop applications, including Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge/experience of Power BI, DAX and SQL is desirable
- Familiarity of analytical and reporting processes in a sales, service and / or marketing group would be beneficial
- Project and/or program management experience is valuable.
- Ability to identify required resources/team members, drive a sense of common purpose and shared goals, and deliver results as an outcome of ongoing or time-bound work.
- Ability to do all of this across multiple simultaneous projects/programs of various complexity and scale.
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
- Strong attention detail and problem-solving skills are essential for this role
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously overcome ambiguity where necessary
- Strong time management/prioritization skills are required and a track record of meeting deadlines
- Strong judgement is important as well as decision-making & critical thinking ability
- Versatile communicator, interacting on various professional audience levels to deliver written/oral communications across organizations in a professional manner
- Can share ideas and information effectively and is able to identify/execute on opportunities for cross collaboration
- Organizational agility. Ability to function effectively in a highly-matrixed work environment
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills both internally and across borders
- Experience working with key partners to define and prioritize business requirements
- Demonstrated experience developing analytic approaches to business problems
- Ability to distil complex data/analysis into understandable information and actions
- Previous international business experience preferred
- Search Advertising and Sales/Marketing experience preferred
- BA/BS in a quantitative field such as finance, mathematics, economics, operations, research or business preferred
If this sounds like you, apply now!