Change Business Analyst required by a market-leading, media and entertainment organisation.
In this change focused Business Analyst role you will play a key role within the team that is supporting a number of high priority products, technology and propositions to meet customers' evolving needs.
You will use your skills in analysis across a broad range of exciting change projects spanning things such as the development of the change roadmap, understanding existing and target operating models and supporting the business in testing of new solutions and customer facing applications.
This role would suit a Business Analyst with good generalist skills, who ideally has some exposure to both strategic and IT change projects and programmes.
Responsibilities of the Change Business Analyst will include:
- Working with Technology to understand the business ask, defining current and future state operating models, creating end-user test cases and user acceptance testing.
- Conducting analysis and interpretation of technology and operational impacts
- Assisting with change management planning and execution
- Working with the existing analysis function to help define ways of working
- Preparing project materials and maintaining project documentation including Wiki pages and various analysis collateral
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven business analysis expertise working on strategic change and transformation projects
- Ability to engage with SMEs & technology teams at all levels
- Excellent stakeholder communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work without supervision and define analysis activities and planning - working with the Principle Analyst and Senior Project Management
- Strong skills in Target Operating Model definition and Current/Future state process mapping inc workshop management
PLEASE NOTE: This is a hybrid role but will require you to visit the offices in Livingston 3 days a week with your team members.
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV for review