£50,000 - £60,000
We are delighted to be Recruiting for a well-respected, global digital leader operating in 71 countries! This exceptional business is looking for experienced Business Analyst's who have experience within Financial Services to join their already successful team. The company can boast a client list of some of the most successful companies worldwide, being at the forefront of their development due to their innovative approach toward cognitive solutions, data, and analytics.
The Successful Business Analysts will be joining the Capital Markets arm of the business where they will see a direct impact of their Analysis make a genuine difference within the areas of Entitlements, Corporate Actions, Swift Messaging and Custody services. Additionally, The Business Analyst will lead development of function and non-functional business requirements in addition to providing key, accurate and deliverable analytics.
Business Analyst's will need:
- Overall IT experience in addition to Business Analysis experience
- Experience in requirement gathering and BRD creation
- Experience with Detailed TOM writing is beneficial
- Strong knowledge of tax operations management / entitlements processing (Income, Corporate Actions and Tax withholding) including industry best practice
- Knowledge of Agile methodology including experience of extensive story writing / EPIC writing
- Experience with US Corporate Actions would be beneficial
Business Analyst's will be required to:
- Gathering requirements, process modelling and data analysis, data mapping
- Working with the design teams to ensure that the requirements are understood and that the delivered design fulfils all the requirements adequately
- Working with business teams to elicit input and support the planning and execution of user acceptance testing
- Responsible for providing expertise, analysis and driving change for a variety of strategic transformation and operational initiatives
- Look across corporate strategic initiatives to understand how big picture initiatives link together in a holistic road map
- Supporting the technology teams through the build and unit test activities to ensure that all requirements are understood
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
The successful Business Analyst can look forward to family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme