Role: Business Analyst- Insurance domain mandatory
Contract: Initially 6 months
Rate: GBP 520 Max Inside ir35
- Commercial/Speciality Insurance experience - essential
- Working on UW & Operations processes with a focus on Policy Administration Systems and Workflow (we are using Pega)
- Ideal to have an understanding of data flows from PAS into Finance for the IFRS17 project, or at least the ability to map data in detail from source to target
- Understanding of Lloyd's and London Market processes
- Solid Senior Business Analyst, ability to shape work and drive forward proactively with minimal supervision
- Must be able to get into detail, structure and document analysis/design. Attention to detail and critical thinking/analysis essential
- Process Requirements capture/analysis of both business & operations.
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) for internal and external user journey, with business/operational and IT inputs/outputs
- Acting as an information source and communicator between Business, Operations and IT
- Analysing the design of technical systems against business models/needs. Ensuring traceability of requirements/solution/process and operational change is mapped through
- Analysing solutions to inform business decisions.
- Language and Communication, clear, concise with an ability to articulate across Business, Operations and IT. Can transpose verbal communication to concise/targeted written requirements and actions.
- A problem solver, inquisitive but focused on outcome, requirements and the framework within the Project. (Aim and MVP of deliverable)
- Stakeholder management and senior business/operations engagement - Comfortable working with, extracting and ensuring direction, pace and consistency within project. Can initiate conversation, engage and ensure task/actions and direction is given.