We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
*Ideal candidates will be either SC cleared or SC eligible*
Our client is looking for a multi-disciplined Business Analyst who is able to identify and efficiently convey the customer's requirements through IT systems skills, communication and understanding.
- Systems Analysis, conducting impact proposals and perform System and High-Level Design Analysis.
- Detailed understanding of Systems Life Cycles, in particular the requirements and analysis phases, strong communications, ability to build and maintain good Client relationships
- Use of capturing methodology, like Waterfall or RUP toolset.
- Communicating effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill.
- Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate.
Key Skills and Experience
- Capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes.
- Able to document requirements clearly and concisely.
- Able to use Data modelling techniques.
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable.
- Works well under pressure.
- Strong experience in Requirements and Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis.
- Experience in an Agile working environment and with Agile methodologies and techniques.
- Experience of Confluence and Jira.
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications.
Ideal candidates will be either SC cleared or SC eligible*
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.