Remote with travel 2-3 times per month to either London or Nottingham
Duration 6-9 months
Rate up to £580 per day based on relevant experience
Must engage via an approved umbrella company
My client is looking for a Business/Systems Analyst to join their team, your role will include:
Supporting for the delivery of a strategically important Configuration Management (CMDB) project overseen from within the Architecture & Technology Strategy (ATS) portfolio function.
The programme aims to review and improve the existing CMDB implementation and its supporting processes to provide confidence of an accurate current state, ITIL-aligned processes to support a high-volume of Change and a platform capable of supporting future business integrations.
The CMDB project/programme sits within an IT Simplification programme which also spans the entire technology estate.
- Experienced in implementation and/or improvement reviews of CMDBs within large complex IT estates (ideally ServiceNow)
- Working knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Confident & conversant in technology delivery & support terminology (e.g. experience & understanding of the technology architecture layers, definitions of an IT asset)
- Interface and work closely with Programme Stakeholders (Technology, Business Divisions, Risk, Compliance, Governance etc) capturing and specifications for IT asset reporting, CMDB process requirements (BRDs, reporting specs etc)
- Creation of Use Case requirement specifications and working with technical teams to translate into technical requirements
- Develop user requirements and use cases to support quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Analyse data and develop process workflows (Lucid Charts) and processes supporting key business outcomes defined by the Programme
- Build and maintain effective, collaborative & credible working relationships, and active communication channels with all stakeholders. Be the conduit of information between different teams and responding to questions from any stakeholder credibly
- Possess excellent Data Analysis/ presentation skills and competent using Microsoft 365 Tools (Teams, SharePoint, Excel) Lucid Charts, Jira, Confluence and Power Bi.
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.