Currently fully remote but in the future, Edinburgh 2-3 days per week
Umbrella or PAYE only
To assist the Global Markets Control Change team business, deliver change in relation to a FX Payments processing transparency. This will include process and technology analysis of FX transactions flows and platforms, infrastructure, cross platform integration, processes and controls. The locations impacted cover entities/activities on a global basis, including the client facing and internal teams.
The role will require close co-ordination across key stakeholders spanning multiple locations businesses and functions (Sales Teams, Operations, IT) in order to define and implement changes to policy, procedures, controls, business processes and technology.
The FX Payments program has global reach and includes review and update of FX infrastructure, processes and client service interactions across a number of locations. The program will deliver strategic updates to both pre and post trade transparency and client margins. The successful candidate will play a key role in analysis of location specific FX processes and infrastructure, including production of process maps, transactional flows, etc.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Strong (formal) business analysis/project management capability and experience in the context of a markets business is desirable.
- Does not need formal PRINCE II/6 Sigma qualifications.
- An understanding of FX, in the context of the front to back operation of a Markets business.
- Knowledge of the roles, interactions and responsibilities of banking functions
Personal Skill Requirements:
- Clear communication and ability to produce focussed analysis and related artifacts
- Good time management and ability to structure own work is important - should be a motivated self-starter.
- Ability to challenge and lead others to deliver - ability to drive consensus and buy-in using the facts of an issue/situation.
- Needs to quickly establish credibility with business, functional face-offs and stakeholders.
- Needs to form strong, constructive relationship with key individuals who will help drive and assist in data gathering, analysis, planning an implementation. Ability to coordinate across business areas, functions and regions
Please submit CVs today!